G8688 7 x 12-Inch Mini Metal Lathe
This Mini Metal Lathe might look small but you&aposll be able to be amazed at what you&aposll be able to do with this little guy. Powered by a 3/4 HP motor, this lathe also features: variable speeds (0-2500 RPM), inch and metric reading dials, turret tool post, chip tray & splash guard. Very best machine for hobby and small jobs.
It includes a 7-inch swing over bed, 12-inch distance between centers, 2-1/2-inch tailstock shuttle, 2-3/4-inch cross slide shuttle, and 20mm spindle bore. Threading capabilities come with a thread range of 12-52 TPI and 18 usual and 10 metric thread pitches. Includes threading dial indicator and usual and metric handwheel graduations.
Variable speed from 0-1100 RPM for low range and zero-2500 RPM for prime range. Forward and reverse in all speeds. 16-TPI reversible leadscrew.
Includes chip pan; backsplash guard; 3-inch, 3-jaw chuck with external jaws; 6-1/4-inch face plate; steady rest; 4-way turret post; MT#2 dead center; and service tools.
Features & Specifications
- Variable Speed
- 16 TPI reversible leadscrew
- Forward and reverse in all speeds
- Chip tray and backsplash guard
- Threading dial indicator
- Standard and metric graduation
- Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Swing over bed: 7 inches
- Distance between centers: 12 inches
- Bore Size of Included Chuck: 16mm
- Spindle bore: 20mm
- Spindle nose taper: MT #3
- Tailstock taper: MT #2
- Tailstock shuttle: 2-1/2 inches
- Cross-slide shuttle: 2-3/4 inches
- Maximum tool bit size: 5/16-inch
- Speed range: Low Range: 0-1100 RPM, High Range: 0-2500 RPM
- Range of threads: 12 to 52 TPI
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110-volt, single-phase
- Number of thread pitches: 18 inch & 10 metric
- Net weight: 74 pounds
- Shipping weight approximate: 90 pounds
16 TPI Reversible Lead screw
Forward and reverse in all speeds
Chip Tray and Backsplash Guard
Threading Dial Indicator